Finish Venue: Simons Town Naval Base
Start Time: 05:15
Cut-off Time: 11:15
Race Type: Run
Start Time: 07:00
Cut-off Time: 09:15
Race Type: Run
HOW TO ENTER:
1. ONLINE: Enter online at www.topevents.co.za (should you have any enquiries about entering online, please contact Top Events on (021) 511 7130 or email email@example.com . Closing date for online entries is midnight on Thursday, 8th February 2018.
2. FAX: Complete your entry form and fax it along with your deposit slip to (021)5107230. Closing date for fax entries is Thursday 8th February 2018.
3. INSTORE ENTRIES: Hand deliver your entry form and cash to a cashier in any of the Sportsmans Warehouse stores marked below. You will receive two till slips, one to be stapled onto your entry form and the other serves as proof of your entry. Please bring this with you to registration. Closing date for in-store entries is 8th February 2018. You can enter at the following Sportsmans Warehouse stores in the Western Cape:
4. ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY IF AN ENTRY IS CANCELLED BEFORE RACE DAY.
5. Due to the fact that the chip timing is being used, there will be NO LATE ENTRIES TAKEN AT NUMBER COLLECTION
Number collection for fax, in-store and online entries will take place on Saturday the 17th February 2018 from 10h00 – 17h00 at Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch/Tygervalley/Canal Walk
NO upgrades, downgrades and/or substitutions will be allowed at number collection or after the closing date of entries 8th February 2018.
1. Main Road, Green Point – From York Road to Three Anchor Bay Road (05h15 – 05h45)
2. Main Road, Muizenberg – From Atlantic Road to the turnoff to Boyes Drive, Kalk Bay. Traffic will only be permitted towards Cape Town. All traffic going towards Fish Hoek will be diverted over Boyes Drive (07h30 – 09h30).
3. Main Road & Ladies Mile, Bergvliet – For 15 minutes from 07h00 – 07h15 during the start of the Half Marathon.